Moon Boat Butterfly Knife Training Practice Unsharpened Blade $10.99
What's more cool is that watching an expert flip that blade around and seeing why it's called a butterfly? But learning to use a butterfly can be a dangerous and even painful experience. Now, here's your opportunity to learn to manipulate a butterfly without all the blood and bandages.
This knife has a dull-edged black finished blade with weight reducing cut-outs.The blade is not sharp and it cannot be sharpened due to the design.
The handles feature pin and channel constructure and look extra thick.But they are skeletonized designed to reduce weight.So they are not too much heavy ,have a good feel in the hand, and won't slip.
This trainer includes a durable tail latch for holding the knife open, or securely locking it closed.
Out of the box it might be a bit stiff, but after about a day of flipping it'll open with ease.
- Solid pin channel construction. Anti-impact.
- Approximately 8.75" Overall Open, Approximately 5" closed.
- The handles feature a skeletonized design to reduce weight.
- No offensive blade.If you are new to flipping a knife,we would suggest practicing your flipping tricks by standing facing towards a bed,a sofa, on a carpet or lawn to avoid damage.
- Brand new, safe, from a smoke-free environment and high quality.