Buck Knives Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle $27.76
The Stockman is a traditional, convenient and multi-purpose pocket knife. The Stockman is the largest three-bladed knife available from Buck. The clip point blade is good for detail work, the spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes and the sheepsfoot blade is perfect for giving a clean cut, especially on a flat cutting surface. Imported.
- TRIPLE BLADES- The Stockman features Three Blades; 2-3/4" clip point, 2" spey, and a 2" sheepsfoot blade. The 420J2 Steel is known for its' Corrosion Resistance. Closed Length 3-7/8" 3.1 oz.
- VERSATILE - The clip point blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places. The spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the sheepsfoot blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface.
- HANDSOME HANDLE - Woodgrain Handle with Nickel Silver Bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome!
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - The Stockman is the largest of Buck's multi-blade folding knives. It's a smart choice for every day carry and big enough to accomplish multiple tasks.
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.