Kershaw Clash Serrated Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating $15.99
Kershaw’s black Clash is a fantastic EDC pocket knife offering ultimate style and capability. The 3.1" blade is made of high-performance precision heat treated stainless steel, known for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance. A drop-point blade with perfect belly recurve offers excellent slicing capacity and partial serration easily slices through tougher materials like rope and webbing. The Clash's blade is coated with a stealthy black-oxide finish, enhancing corrosion resistance and providing a non-reflective appearance. Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer solid grip with gentle contour, fitting comfortably in hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening offers smooth and easy one-handed opening by simply pulling back on the flipper. A secure locking liner provides safe and solid blade lockup and a reversible pocket clip allows convenient, user adjustable carry. As with all Kershaw knives, the Clash is built with the precision, fit and finish users expect.
- 3.1" stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance.
- Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with gentle contour and comfortable in-hand feel.
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping wire and more.
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip.
- The black Clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC.