Kershaw Blur Black Everyday Carry Pocket Knife $58.30
Kershaw’s premier value in re-curved blades showcases effortlessly in the excellent slicing and piercing capabilities of the Kershaw Blur. While both fierce and elegant, the mild S-shaped pattern of the 3.4-inch 14C28N Sandvik Stainless Steel blade serves not merely for looks alone. The slight curvature lengthens the edge of the blade, offering wide angular dimensions and draws the middle of the blade back into the material while the S-curve moves most of the blade weight toward the tip and the concave edge keeps the material from pulling away, avoiding tip overuse, optimizing angle of attack and enhancing cutting power and efficiency. The composition sports a black DLC (diamond like coating) for a hard, sharp blade that will not chip or dull. The knife’s handle is made of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum and features Trac-Tec inserts for strong grip in any condition. Whether for slicing, skinning or defense, the Black Blur is expertly engineered by Kershaw as the perfect fit for every user.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy, safe and ambidextrous one-handed opening.
- Reversible pocketclip makes storing the pocketknife a breeze; choose to change the tip position of the blade or even the side the knife carries; sits deep in the pocket for discreet carry.
- Thumbstud perfectly placed for accessibility and ease of opening with just the push of a thumb.
- Handle reinforced with inset Liner Lock to give extra strength, durability and added safety.
- Trac-Tec gives quality grip and allows for easy carry in all conditions including freshwater, marine, snow, mud and messy skinning.