Cangshan S1 Series German Steel Forged 17-Piece Knife Block Set $249.90
The S1 Series speaks to the purity of minimalism, focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. A sleek and modern knife whose exceptional qualities shine out, complimenting and elevating the skills of the chef.
A chef wants a connection with the tools they use to create. Some prefer a light nimble knife while others work better with a heavy, large handled knife. Professional creatives also want their tools to aesthetically connect with their story. This is the reason we have 17 Patented and Patent Pending handle designs, some of which feature our unique Patented angled bolster that perfectly accommodates a natural, firm pinch grip.
Aesthetics must push into function. Every curve and angle is used to ensure a secure and comfortable hold on the handle. Our knives are exceptionally well balanced and every seam is flush. This means our knives feel great to grip and hold, work well for heavy kitchen use and are easy to keep clean and sanitary.
- Patented design knives that focuses on ergonomics handle that easy and comfortable grip.
- Includes 8" chef's, 8" bread, 7" santoku, 6" boning, 5" serrated utility, 5" tomato, 3.5" paring, 2.75" peeling, 6x5" steak, 8" honing steel, forged 9" shears and Walnut block.
- Full tang forged from X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain.
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.