Buck Knives 120 General Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath $89.90
Hoyt Buck's first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, nearly one hundred years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 7-3/8" Clip Point 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. The clip blade makes de-boning a lot simpler. This is an exceptional choice for a hunting knife, or simply as a collectible.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for the serious hunter who values quality knives. Overall Length 12", Weight 8.3 oz.
- EXCLUSIVE, ELITE AND LUXURIOUS - Traditional Black Phenolic Handle has curves and palm swells for a comfortable sure grip. The Aluminum Pommel / Guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance, This knife is a conversation starter!
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.