Buck Knives 113 Ranger Skinner Hunting Knife $69.99
The 113 Ranger Skinner is the perfect knife for skinning game. Overall length: 7 1/4" with a 3 1/8" full tang 420HC stainless drop point blade. American Walnut handles with brass bolster guard and lanyard hole. Leather belt sheath.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - 3-1/8" 420HC Drop Point skinner blade has great edge retention, corrosion resistance and excellent strength for long lasting durability. Overall Length 7-1/4" Weight 5.2 oz.
- SKIN LIKE A PRO- The skinner blade is optimized for skinning game. The narrow tip and wide curved belly provide a smooth skinning sweep that aids getting through thick layers. The downward angled point helps prevent an accidental slice through the hide.
- CLASSIC AND FUNCTIONAL - The Skinner is a stylish and performance oriented combination of Buck's famous Ranger and Vanguard knives, yet more compact with a versatile skinning blade.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – American Walnut Handle with Brass Bolster fits comfortable in your hand. The Genuine Leather Sheath with integrated belt loop allows you to carry on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.