CRKT Minimalist Tanto Neck Knife: Compact Fixed Blade Knife $26.54
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut. These compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home.
They’re designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, FL. A designer and dedicated custom knife instructor with over 20 years' experience, he cares deeply about helping folks learn about knives as tools, and passing along the skills of custom knife making to others.
These svelte dynamos pack a lot into their compact fixed blade knife designs. Available in plain edge Wharncliffe, tanto and Bowie style blades, they rip through a variety of cutting tasks better than most knives of comparable size. You owe it to yourself to see how something so compact can come up so big with such great control.
Let your first two fingers take hold of the polished resin infused fiber handle. Wrap the last two around the cord fob for extra grip. Then see where you can go with it from there. You'll find it's tough to argue against the value of having a knife along with you, especially one as versatile and comfortable as the Minimalist. It's slim in design only, not features.
They all come with a versatile carry sheath. Not that you'll be keeping them in there for long.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most - all of the time.
- DURABLE BLADE FINISH: A bead blast or stonewash finish gives the blades greater wear resistance
- TOUGH HANDLE: Glass-reinforced nylon or G10 handles are strong and lightweight for long-lasting use
- 3 FINGER GROOVES: Help you grip this small knife safely and make detail cuts with more precision
- HOLDER INCLUDED: Knives come with a glass-reinforced nylon sheath for multiple carrying options
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We'll repair or replace your knife if broken by material or manufacturing defect
- Fixed tanto blade
- Stainless steel