Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath $99.00
For the outdoorsmen who prefer the absolute solid feel of a fixed blade, Buck's best selling Model 119 Special sets the standard by which the others are measured.
Hoyt Buck's first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, nearly one hundred years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work. They've gone through evolutionary refinements through the years, always retaining the basic engineering to withstand the rigors of everyday use. And the best known and best liked of the fixed-blade line is the Model 119 Special.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Classic hardwood Cocobolo handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The brass pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 10.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Elegant wood handle and brass pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.