Kershaw Secret Agent Concealable Boot Knife with Strong Single Edge $20.80
The updated Secret Agent, from reliable knife maker Kershaw in Tualatin, Oregon, claims a breath-catching model number: 4 007. Appropriately designated, it is lightweight at 3.0 ounces, yet heavy duty and indestructible for tactical use, personal protection, outdoor jobs and recreational tasks related to scuba diving, fishing, hunting and camping. With its industrial aesthetic, the all-black Secret Agent boot knife is comfortable accompanying a Bond-like tuxedo-clad urban dweller or a survivalist conquering the wild. Its razor-like edge sharpens easily after frequent use, and its handle has a lanyard hole for additional carry options that make this aggressive knife even more versatile. Slim, classy, long-lasting and functional, Secret Agent in no-shine matte finish makes a stylish, affordable gift for any knife enthusiast. It promises to deliver performance and value as it tackles every mission assigned with smooth determination.
- Stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security; reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- High performing sheath provides clip for belt or UWB carry and slots for leg carry straps; both ensure users' preference for accessibility
- Blade's first edition survives torture test seen on Survival Bros; fans claim it slices through plastic, aluminum, kelp, rope, jellyfish and fiberglass