Kershaw Clearwater 9-In Fillet Knife $11.69
Kershaw's Clearwater 9-inch fillet is perfect for filleting larger fish with ease. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with the perfect degree of flex to make detailed jobs simple. This "softer" steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so it moves easily through the body of the fish, rendering the ideal fillet. It is also highly corrosion resistant for work in wet environments, without rust or buildup. The handle, made of co-polymer material, is durable, contoured for comfort and textured for tough grip that's soft-yet-firm, making filleting even a large catch less fatiguing. Its neon green highlights make the handle easy to spot in a marine environment, while adding stylish contrast to the basic black handle. The 9-inch fillet's handle design, with its central contour and hand protectors at both ends, fits the hand and locks in for extra-comfortable grip. The Kershaw 9-inch Clearwater Fillet locks into its own ABS sheath for secure storage or easy belt carry.
- 9" fixed blade made of 420J2 stainless steel is resistant to corrosion and includes an ABS sheath with belt holster for safe storage
- Soft textured, co-polymer rubber grip for a comfortable in-hand feel that won't slip and neon-green accents for identifying in a marine environment
- Excellent knife for filleting larger fresh and salt-water fish alike, including tilapia, salmon, snapper, tuna, snapper, carp, eel, bass, catfish and cod
- Keep handy in boats, tackle boxes, trucks, backpacks, on belts or in the kitchen
- Softer blade steel is designed to bend without breaking, easily slicing through the body of a fish for the ideal fillet every time