Kershaw Link Gray Aluminum Blackwash Drop-Point Knife $36.97
The Link by Kershaw is the 'link' between tactical quality and affordability. With a steel blade and machined aluminum handle working together for durability, vintage appeal, strength, innovation and safety, the Link can skin a deer, whittle fence posts, cut through seat belts, debone fish or even make the perfect gift for self-defense and everyday carry. Made for sleek comfort and ambidextrous use, the Link has a 3.25-inch blade of 420HC stainless steel that is tough, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. Equally useful on the ranch, at the bayou or in the garage, the Link is an all-purpose, long-lasting personal pocketknife made in America for users who respect and value the features that make Kershaw's knives famous. Featured packed, the Link's SpeedSafe Assisted Opening offers fast, authoritative blade release while a flipper moves blade easily out of the handle, a liner lock stabilizes the blade during use and the reversible pocketclip allows for safe tip up, tip down carry.
- Retractable steel blade has carbon and chromium for strength and corrosion resistance. BlackWash finish creates worn look that hides scratches and prints
- As Kershaw's patriotic model number 1776, the Link is made to be the best collectible utility knife of its kind
- For accessibility and safety, Link has a reversible pocketclip, liner lock, SpeedSafe assisted opening and built-in flipper
- With closed length of 4.4 inches, Link is the go-to tool when scouting, hunting, fishing or working around the home or office
- Both sharp and sturdy, the Link is discrete with one-handed opening for personal defense or protection during lifesaving emergencies